Location:San Francisco, CA
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Specialist to work onsite at their client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role you will provide excellent multi-faceted customer support while also helping to improve support tools and processes.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience in customer service and be familiar with one or more ticketing platforms. You will also have a passion for tech and be comfortable working within a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Manage concierge requests via multi-modal platforms and work diligently to resolve customer issues by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives under deadline.
- Provide accurate and detailed information by using the tools and processes developed by Urbandoor.
- Proactively think of ways to improve the client's tools and process and surface those suggestions to teammates in Product and Design.
- Serve as a front-line connector with guests and inform team of guests’ needs, wants, and persona characteristics.
- 1+ year experience in customer service
- Familiar with Kustomer, Zendesk, or other CRM ticketing platform
- Passionate about guest services and empathetic toward a customer’s journey
- Technically savvy and organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter able to excel with autonomy
- Skilled problem solver who can handle escalated situations with a calm and deliberate tone and an ear towards conflict resolution
- A guest-first attitude, willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a great customer experience!
- An affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco. The schedule for this position would be Monday and Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.