Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$87.00 - $97.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:7 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Product Designer to deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that help define a product vision. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with senior-level design experience.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some).
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 6+ years relevant experience in product or interaction design
- Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Experience with front-end programming
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Must have a portfolio featuring design examples