Stitch Labs is looking for tech-savvy, personable, well-written (and maybe a little weird) human beings to help build our support team! From the simplest of questions to the knottiest conundrums, you'll be at the vanguard of Stitch's customer interaction. You will tackle emails, live chats and the occasional phone call while simultaneously building and improving the support structures that will preemptively address customer concerns before they happen.
If you don't have a time-traveling Delorean, you'll be accomplishing all those tasks by developing an exhaustive understanding of the app and working closely with Stitch's small team of incredible engineers, designers, sales and marketing folks. This is a team effort (and a cozy one at that). You'll need to demonstrate that you're just the right kind of crazy to work long hours in close quarters because you're dedicated to making life better for your customers, your colleagues, and yourself.
- Superb communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it's about taking the time to listen and understand. Your dedication to learning allows you to make complicated concepts sound easy or to describe in detail the simplest of interactions. You can write quickly and comfortably in an easy, natural tone.
- An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn't a just case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone's story and make their life a little easier.
- A personality: You need to be yourself, a genuine, sometimes funny, sometimes flawed, real-life human being. A customer would never think for a second that you're just an algorithm processing on a server rack somewhere.
- A college degree
- Experience in a client, customer or user facing position
- Demonstrated independent execution of complex tasks
Bonus Skills & Experience
- B2B or SaaS support experience
- Experience writing content for blogs and support articles
- Experience with support software (like Desk.com)
- eCommerce or product based small business experience
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Anything else you're awesome at (we'd love to know)!
Stitch is the leading online inventory control solution that simplifies multichannel retail business. It automatically syncs inventory, orders, and sales across channels, which provides retailers a holistic understanding of their operations. With Stitch, retailers save time, make better decisions, and grow their businesses. Stitch integrates with top sales channels such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Square, as well as add-ons including Quickbooks, Xero, and ShipStation.
We are a restless bunch at Stitch. We’re leaders in our industry, but our hunger to make an impact on the world is barely satisfied. Our grit, passion, and unyielding dedication to improve the lives of our customers influences our culture in ways you won’t find at other companies. And while we continue to be the best, it doesn’t go without care, compassion and appreciation for the people around us. When you walk in our doors, you’ll find smart, courageous people who also consider one another family. And this is something we protect every day.
You’ll be encouraged to embrace curiosity and always ask “why”. Whatever you thought about working hard will be put to the challenge here. So if you are the kind of person who welcomes the challenge, an environment that will push you to grow and a company that moves quickly, well - you’ve found the right place.