At 1stdibs, our designers and architects are extremely valuable members of our Marketplace Community. The Trade Relations team is responsible for helping that community find the best product for their clients and ensure a seamless transaction. The Sales Service Representative will support the Trade Relations team to ensure that all the details of a transaction are followed through. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and resourceful individual to join the Trade team in this role. The ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, and a collaborative team member.
What you’ll do
- Proactively resolve customer issues using problem solving and customer service skills
- Multitask; Effectively and accurately utilize multiple systems concurrently to accurately capture all customer & order information
- Collaborate with internal departments including logistics, finance, and account management to ensure a smooth, seamless luxury experience
- Support the Account Manager in maintaining strong customer relationships by being the first point of contact
- Be the positive brand voice for 1stdibs clients
- Develop and demonstrate a strong understanding of the brand and the trade platform
- Maintain a calm and positive demeanor with all clients, colleagues, internal & external contacts
- Educate clients on how to navigate and utilize the platform; communicating policies, procedures, and effectively managing customer expectations
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in a fast paced, customer service or e-commerce environment; Sales and/or Operations experience a plus
- Multilingual preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail; ability to think outside the box; strong follow-up skills; resourceful and creative
- Extremely organized; self-starter, highly motivated to prove results
- Solution focused; ability to identify and anticipate customer issues and superior problem-solving skills
- Time management; ability to focus on multiple tasks, time allocation, and prioritization
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions
- Innovative; constantly seeking ways to gain/build relationships and improve processes
- Patient and thick skinned; handle escalated clients in a calm manner and diffuse challenging situations
- Team Player and collaborative, always willing to step up and help out
- Solid Computer Skills: Internet browsers/search engines, Google Systems, Microsoft Office and Salesforce CRM
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Ventures Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Venmo, and Twitter.