HireArt is looking to hire an Internal Communications Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be the filter for cultural relevance and style, focusing on a wide variety of internal communication materials, from newsletters and webcasts to emails and memos.
You’ll leverage relationships with leaders to ensure that the approach to internal communications is consistent, mission-driven, and uniquely expressive of the company voice. You'll work to create an environment of open and honest communications across the organization through multiple mediums.
We’re seeking an Internal Communications Manager who is both an excellent writer and a strong project manager. Ideal candidates are creative, versatile, highly attentive to detail, and able to work well in partnership with management and diverse teams.
- Write, edit, review and oversee release of internal communication documents and programs that support the organization.
- Edit and enhance internal communication materials, including intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts and speeches.
- Review and edit essential internal communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness.
- Ensures the “company voice” permeates messaging to employees and stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal communication efforts with those who focus on external communications (i.e., marketing communications, investor relations).
- Work closely with executive management team and departments to keep abreast of company developments and trends.
- May assist with the development and implementation of new and existing communication vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in internal/employee communications
- Previous experience in marketing/marketing communications
- Excellent and versatile writing skills
- Ability to work well with partners at all levels of the organization
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.