Expected Salary$18 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an HR Data Entry Specialist for a short-term contract position at Via’s New York City office. In this role, you’ll support HR and Recruiting teams in data management and help identify ways to improve data processes.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract position with an immediate start date that extends through the end of January. We’re seeking candidates with strong experience in data entry and maintenance as well as experience in managing sensitive information, ideally in an HR support role. Strong attention to detail and a high level of organization are also key.
- Maintain and audit HR data integrity (cost center, manager, talent profile, location, team assignments, etc.).
- Answer database questions and reconcile systems of record.
- Determine best possible ways to streamline current processes, and identify solutions to either speed up or automate manual processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong experience in data entry and maintenance
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion with sensitive data
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in an HR support role a plus
- Experience with Workday or Greenhouse software a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-week contract position based in New York, NY.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle.
First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.