Expected Pay Rate:$19.00 - $22.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find an Executive Assistant to join its Admin Specialist Program, a scaled team assisting core areas of administrative support (e.g. calendar, expense, and travel) at ratios of up to 7:1.
In this position, you will remotely support leaders across North America with the goal of giving time back to them, allowing them to focus on their most critical and impactful work in the program.As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Perform core administrative support duties.
- Provide remote, high-volume calendaring, travel, and expense support for multiple leaders.
- Learn and utilize internal/external tools to provide calendar support.
- Effectively communicate with leaders to learn business priorities and apply them during your support duties.
- Partner with leaders and other administrative assistants for meeting coordination.
- Provide proactive time management recommendations to leaders.
- 2+ years experience providing administrative support (e.g. managing calendars, travel, expenses, etc.) to 2 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks and activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience exercising judgment/discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate actions
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Austin, TX. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Austin, TX area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.