Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$78.00 - $88.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Product Marketing Manager to helping to shape product roadmaps and execute against global launch plans to bring innovative lead ads experiences to market. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in product marketing or similar.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Conduct market research and interviews and identify market needs.
- Define market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecast projected business; and establish targeted market share.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; and coordinating new product development.
- Meet marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Update product documentation and sales-facing product materials.
- Independently drive market sizing and segmentation.
- Bachelor’s degree, with an MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ marketing experience and 3+ in product marketing, management consulting, product strategy, or similar
- Experience synthesizing complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Experience handling a rapid, ambiguous, and high-pressure environment
- Experience communicating, influencing, and collaborating across multiple teams
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.