Expected Salary$22.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Office Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support varied teams and help ensure the office runs smoothly, such as by greeting guests and inventory, managing inventory, receiving and distributing shipments, and partnering with the office coordinator on specific projects.
This is a part-time position with approximately 20-25 hours per week, Monday-Friday. The ideal candidate has previous experience providing support in an office setting and is a great communicator, highly attentive to detail, and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Inventory assessment, management, and supply ordering.
- Organizing and restocking areas, such as conference rooms or snack areas.
- Assist with furniture set-up and assembly.
- Receive and distribute mail and packages.
- Work closely with office coordinator on various projects.
- High school diploma
- Experience as an office assistant or similar
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to write clearly
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with computer/web applications
Commitment: This is a part-time (20-25 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.