Expected Salary$32.00 - $35.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Camera Operations Analyst to work on-site at our client's San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with developers creating camera effects for mobile photo sharing apps.
You’ll ensure content meets guidelines and provide feedback to developers. You’ll also work collaboratively with your team to identify opportunities for improving the review process.
We’re seeking candidates with experience in QA for mobile apps and/or games and effectively apply and improve policies and guidelines for developer content. The ideal candidate is also highly motivated, a great communicator, an analytical thinker and problem-solver, and comfortable in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Review 3rd party camera effect content for compliance with guidelines (quality, branding, violence/gore, icons, etc).
- Test effects for performance and frame rate on mobile devices.
- Accept or reject effects, providing the necessary feedback to the developer.
- Flag borderline cases for team discussion and documentation.
- Help refine and evolve review guidelines based on real-world use cases.
- Provide input on how to streamline the effect review process.
- Take feedback and questions from the developer community and bridge with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with quality assurance for mobile apps or games
- Experience drafting policies and guidelines, and driving consensus among key stakeholders
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in visual sharing apps like Instagram and Snapchat
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.