Expected Salary$50 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to work on-site at Instagram’s Menlo Park offices. In this role, you’ll provide administrative and project management support to Marketing & Creative teams and executives. An ideal candidate is experienced, agile, impeccably organized, and an excellent communicator.
- Perform complex calendar management for internal and external meetings.
- Manage travel arrangements and logistics.
- Complete expense reports.
- Interface and collaborate with the team to understand and discover areas where processes can be improved.
- Regularly attend team meetings, including weekly resource meeting with Brand + Creative Team and appropriate department heads, and assist in collecting agenda items and taking notes.
- Project manage all logistics for team off-sites and small events including: client meetings and product launches.
- Conduct resource management for creative, production and technology teams.
- Monitor day-to-day project activities, including tracking changes and identifying potential instances of underutilization, while actively solving issues.
- Maintain and update project tracking grid.
- Source, hire and develop a freelance bench of talent that aligns with key agency offerings (includes creative, production, technology, UX, and UI).
- Become well versed in each team member’s strength, experience and passion to best match team members against projects.
- Work with leadership to audit, recommend and improve workflow.
- Create, foster and maintain a positive culture on the Instagram team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years recent experience providing project management or administrative support to a marketing and/or creative organization
- 5+ years experience in calendar and expense report management for one or more executives
- 5+ years of experience coordinating travel (domestic and international) and event logistics on behalf of one or more executives
- 2+ years working at a creative agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook’s calendar function
- Fiercely organized and quick to respond thoughtfully to verbal and written exchanges
- Exceptional communication skills
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Able to think strategically, plan, and execute quickly and resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Able to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to recognize and act on leadership opportunities outside of the job scope
- Able to operate with a high level of confidentiality
- Passionate about Instagram and Facebook with a strong understanding of its products
Commitment: This is a 2 mo. contract with the opportunity for extension.