Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $62.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Partner Marketing Specialist to support the development of informational material including best practices, partner materials, websites, hubs, and a full go-to-market for launch. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and marketing background along with program management, coordination, and presentation skills.
As Partner Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Partner with partner marketing and program teams to deeply understand the needs of the partner ecosystem to deliver and launch a program.
- Develop partner enablement collateral (pitch decks, playbooks, websites, modules) in conjunction with cross functional team members.
- Devise go-to-market strategies across the company’s B2B marketing channels (websites, PR, blog, advertising).
- Execute promotion plans to partner and developer audiences both internally and externally.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or similar
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in sales, marketing, program management, etc. at a tech and/or product and services company
- Experience in program and/or project management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Strategic thinking and communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.