Schedule:Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
As a Partner Support Specialist, you will have the amazing opportunity to interact with one of our main customers: our driver partners! This is a full-time position with benefits based on-site at Via's offices in Roanoke, VA.
The Driver Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Via's brand and the people who actually deliver our services. As a Partner Support Specialist, you’ll be on the ground floor at this exciting company ensuring that our partner's drivers have a smooth interaction and experience.
You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world class education on our product suite and ensure they feel supported throughout their correspondences with us. You'll help be the voice of the Via's brand to our drivers, and the voice of our drivers to the broader Via team.
As Partner Support Specialist, you will:
- You will
serve as the front line, speaking with driver partners face-to-face,
over the phone and through email and SMS chat to help improve their first
experience with Via or manage their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Become an expert on our services and spread the love of Via everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service to our driver partners, finding new and interesting ways to make our customers smile
- Notice even the smallest trends and pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create solutions to improve each customer’s experience
- Coordinate with management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Salesforce a plus
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
Via is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting!). https://ridewithvia.com/