HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative to work on-site at Eldorado Coffee Roasters’ offices in Queens, NY on a temp-to-hire basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building, cultivating and growing Eldorado’s wholesale business, and achieving sales and profitability targets within assigned markets.
Working as part of the broader regional team, this position involves pursuing new wholesale business across a variety of channels and further building business within established accounts. The Sales and Development Representative works with the inside sales, production, training and service teams to support sales and account management activities within the region.
- Develop a firm understanding of products and services offered, and demonstrate this understanding in the sales process.
- Demonstrate ability to prescreen and select wholesale customers, and follow the Eldorado’s sales cycle from prospect to roll-out.
- Develop and deploy sales strategy based upon go-to- market and wholesale partnership principles, to generate sales leads and build upon existing business.
- Maintain a priority-based schedule for meeting with prospective customers, and effectively manage new prospect meetings and appointments.
- Provide the Wholesale leadership team with regular recaps of account visits and call frequency.
- Sell and manage espresso equipment for wholesale customers.
- Ensure coffee quality among accounts through hands-on bar skills and coffee knowledge.
- Share enthusiasm for selling and enjoying our coffee, including through regular coffee tastings, cuppings, and drip tastings.
- Bilingual fluency in Korean and English
- 3+ years sales experience, including in the coffee or food and beverage industry
- Proven ability to hit sales targets and grow sales profitably
- Understanding of financial concepts and profit/loss management
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn equipment details
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and a reliable vehicle
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee, with a desire to educate others about our coffees and espresso methods
- Experience with assigned regional markets, channels, and geography preferred
- Experience and proficiency with Eldorado’s espresso preparation standards preferred
Commitment: This is a temp-to-hire contract position.
Coffee is one of the most important products that people consume
around the world. It’s a conversation starter, an energy booster, a
morning pick-me-up and an after dinner indulgence. At Eldorado Coffee
Roasters, we know that sustaining coffee’s quality reputation is
important. Our founder, Segundo Martin, believes this wholeheartedly,
and it shows in his product.
Eldorado Coffee Roasters began by bringing high quality Colombian coffee to consumers in the tristate area. Today, we carry that same quality standard and offer a wide array of coffees from all over the world. We attain Arabica and Robusta coffee beans from sources around the globe and roast them right here in Queens, NY. Our professional roasters master our procedures and recipes, and all of our coffee is packaged on site, guaranteeing freshness and consistency.