Expected Salary$56.00 - $64.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Growth Marketing Manager to work on-site at Common Network’s San Francisco office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll drive consumer growth marketing initiatives through online and offline marketing activities.
You'll work closely with marketers, designers, and cross-functional partners to execute ongoing and seasonal campaigns, defining overall user acquisition strategy for a rapidly growing organization.
What you'll do:
- Own the acquisition dashboard, analyze data to improve and optimize return on investment, and report out on progress.
- Manage digital agency partner in planning and purchasing digital campaigns.
- Run direct mail campaigns to launch new neighborhoods and markets.
- Generate promotional and seasonal campaigns to re-engage users.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to optimize the online sign-up funnel.
- Create and manage referral campaigns to existing customers.
- Design and implement local field marketing events.
- Execute existing acquisition playbooks, constantly iterate and optimize programs, and make successes scalable and repeatable.
- Manage the creative development process from strategy to concept to production.
- Collaborate with internal and freelance designers, and manage marketing agencies.
- Work cross-functionally with other marketers and a variety of internal teams.
Who you are:
- Resourceful, open to change, and able to learn quickly when faced with new problems - you are relentless in finding solutions to existing and new issues.
- You enjoy a challenge, can act with a minimum amount of planning, and seize opportunities when they come your way.
- You can be counted on to complete tasks and projects on-time.
- Analytical and metrics-oriented - you’re comfortable with data-driven decision making to drive new marketing initiatives and improve conversion.
- Flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving environment.
- 4+ years experience in marketing
- 2+ years experience in a User Acquisition or Growth Marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Preferably a background in marketing for technology companies
- Excited to work in a startup environment that is growing quickly
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA degree a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing contract position based in San Francisco, CA.
Company DescriptionCommon Networks was founded on the idea that everyone should have a choice for fast, affordable access to broadband internet. Right now, 62% of homes in the U.S. live in a monopoly broadband market or have no option at all.
High-speed access unlocks all the superpowers on the internet. When it works, it can be a great leveling force across the world, giving everyone access to educational tools, entertainment, immediate translations, or even medical care that they wouldn’t otherwise have.
Common Networks provides suburban neighborhoods with internet using wireless technology so whole communities can have fast and reliable internet service. https://common.net/Common Networks is committed to being an equal opportunity employer – we evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.