HireArt is looking to hire a Revenue Accountant to work on-site at our client’s New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll assist with contract and order review, audit requests, and maintaining revenue assurance process documents.
We’re seeking candidates with an educational and professional background in accounting. You have exceptional MS Excel skills, strong attention to detail, and can work well with diverse teams. Experience in revenue accounting, the technology or advertising industry, and business intelligence (BI) tools such as Macro and Tableau are huge pluses!
- Contract review and countersignature for company/agency Interest Only accounts.
- Manage order review and approval.
- Help update revenue assurance process on the company’s wiki page.
- Help assist with audit requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of accounting experience, big plus if experienced with revenue accounting
- Fast learner, team player, good communicator with both accounting and non-accounting teams
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills, big plus if savvy with Macro, Tableau or other BI tools
- Technology and/or advertising industry experience is a big plus
- CPA is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time, 6-month contract position based in New York, NY.