Expected Salary$50.00 - $56.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Growth Marketing Analyst to work onsite at our client's Menlo Park office on a contract basis. We’re seeking a data-centric marketing analyst to use data-driven insights to effectively scale digital marketing campaigns to increase our client's video creator community. You'll leverage internal and external data sources and work with growth marketers to formulate marketing campaign strategies, measure impact using A/B testing and analyze results to continually optimize.
The ideal candidate is a team player and loves breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable data insights, and working in a changing environment.
- Develop data centric strategies to drive effective digital marketing campaign for media partners across lead acquisition, product engagement and growth education.
- Conduct A/B testing to measure incremental impact of campaign.
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization of future campaigns.
- Build dashboards and reports to track marketing funnel and guide future decisions.
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in data or marketing analytics roles
- Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- Experience at a consumer technology or media company
- Strong presentation skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hour per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.