Expected Pay Rate:$60.00 - $67.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an Engineering Project Coordinator to support the project manager and project teams.
In this role, you’ll ensure that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of ongoing projects are completed as quickly as possible.As an Engineering Project Coordinator, you will:
- Establish and assemble project teams and coordinate activities.
- Develop detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking, and analyses.
- Perform economic and other analyses as required to achieve the optimal lowest costs.
- Manage critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training
- 3+ years in a similar or relevant position
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Verbal/written communication, multi-tasking, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Experience with finance and managing budgets is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.