Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$33.00 - $36.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Marketing Associate (Media Buying) to support its Music Label Partnerships (MLP) and Global Marketing Sales (GMS) teams.
In this role, you’ll provide assistance in escalating ad issues with the company’s client concierge team on behalf of label partners, such as ad bugs, ad approvals, ad account disablement, business manager permissions issues, and more.As a Marketing Associate, you will:
- Plug into various partner ad questions to help directly answer partners and address their needs.
- Share best practices, case studies, invites to relevant events, etc.
- Provide ongoing strategy and education support for the company’s scaled sales team lead, working with partners (e.g. creating one-sheets and campaign idea documents, developing strategic recommendations, building follow-up meeting materials after client requests, etc.).
- Become an expert in the company’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve partner ad issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to internal team meetings, giving paid ideas and recommendations.
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience.
- Build proficiency and working knowledge of the company’s measurement solutions.
- Work with music labels in a variety of ways, specifically on media partnerships.
- Adhere to best practices, perform launches, and provide support to major labels on ads teams within the GMS team.
- Bachelor’s degree or Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional certification
- 2+ years digital media background (experience with digital marketing, media buying, music labels, or entertainment agencies is a plus)
- Experience cultivating client relationships
- Firm understanding of social media platforms and interaction with music
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position (with the potential for extension) staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY. Candidates local to Los Angeles, CA are preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.