onefinestay (www.onefinestay.com) is creating a new category of city centre accommodation. A unique and innovative business model, onefinestay offers visitors to LA, New York City, Paris and London the chance to stay in distinctive private homes as an alternative to a high-end hotel while the homeowners (our hosts) are away.
We are looking for an outgoing and motivated go-getter to visit distinctive homes across Los Angeles to speak with potential hosts about our service.
The role involves quantifying and qualifying potential hosts, visiting homes, and discussing the ins and outs of our service. You’ll assess whether we’re a good fit before inviting them to join our growing portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have solid commercial instincts and a passion for great design—as well as all things Los Angeles. They’ll also be motivated, analytical, persuasive, and collaborative.
- Identifying potential onefinestay hosts and devising creative ways to reach them
- Engaging potential hosts from the initial meeting through to signed agreement – including meeting with them in their home and thoroughly evaluating the home on both business and brand fit
- Pricing new homes according to your knowledge of our portfolio and guest needs, as well as streamlining sales processes
- Communicating with hosts, scheduling sales chats, and reengaging leads when appropriate
- Building long-term, trust-based relationships with members and becoming a strong ambassador for onefinestay
- Supporting special projects as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree with strong performance from a leading university
- Warm, confident and open, you find it easy to strike up conversations
- Self-assurance to interact with a broad range of personalities from different walks of life
- Entrepreneurial character (and ideally, experience) a strong plus
- Outstanding communication skills, able to build rapport with people quickly and effectively
- Highly organized, able to manage all steps involved in taking on new onefinestay homes
- Hardworking and collaborative – you’ll roll up your sleeves in any way needed: we’re a small team and everyone pitches in
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work flexible hours as needed, including some weekends and evenings
- Knowledge, fascination and love for the greater Los Angeles and its diverse design, architecture and neighborhoods