Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
HireArt is helping a full-service digital agency find a detail oriented and highly motivated Recruiter to focus on its freelance recruiting practice across its global network. The program is made up of a swat team of detectives, ambassadors, talent scouts and negotiators who scour the globe for the top .01% across Experience, Product and Visual Design, Integrated Creative, Strategy, Planning, Tech and Program Management.
In this role, you will play a critical role in keeping teams staffed with the right talent to deliver top notch work and will become deeply familiar with the direct impact of talent to the business. You will be a trusted partner to finance, resource management, and your hiring managers.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a very fast-paced environment, including recruiting within of for digital agencies and filling integrated, visual design and UX positions.
As Recruiter, you will:
- Independently manage the full recruitment life cycle for freelancers, including sourcing, vetting, interviews, negotiation, and contracts.
- Build relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments to gain a holistic perspective of their freelance needs.
- Proactively suggest and implement process improvements.
- Come up with creative and strategic solutions to problem solve throughout the freelance recruiting process.
- Cultivate relationships with freelancers and staffing agencies.
- Keep up with the industry and the job market because it's ever-evolving and the competition is fierce.
- Comfortable to hunt and gather in both traditional and at times, unconventional ways.
- 4+ years of recruitment experience in an extremely fast-paced environment finding and hiring high quality talent.
- Experience recruiting in or for digital agencies.
- Prior experience working as a recruiter for Integrated, Visual Design and UX positions.
- You have handled all phases of recruitment—sourcing, assessment, relationship building, networking, negotiation, etc.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; able to multitask and prioritize a large volume of responsibilities and tasks in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Ability to operate independently AND as part of a team.
- Commitment to DEI and presenting underrepresented talent to hiring managers.
- Scrappy outreach strategies because timing is everything.
- Generate and negotiate contracts with freelancers and vendors.
- Excellent search and sourcing skills – seriously.
- Genuine interest in people – their experiences, stories, and motivations.
- A great attitude - We take attitude seriously! We want someone who is approachable, thoughtful, and enthusiastic to pitch in.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract position through HireArt. This role can be performed remotely and is open to all U.S.-based candidates who are able to work during PST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas and employ corp-to-corp.