HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service Fulfillment Coordinator to work on-site at Oculus VR’s Menlo Park offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be assisting with the customer service escalations flow, as well as the day-to-day operations of the customer service team. You'll provide developer and consumer support via existing and upcoming tools, liaise with the Logistics team, and communicate with customers and our warehouse to assist the Customer Service Fulfillment Specialist.
- You'll assist the Customer Service Fulfillment Specialist in designing an effective, long-term support strategy that will deliver top-tier customer support to developers and consumers of Oculus products and services.
- You’ll collaborate with Logistics and Support team in managing relationships with the distribution centers to uphold the standards of Oculus Customer Support.
- Respond to customer service escalations from all available support channels.
- Assist the Support team by providing day to day shipping information to liaise effectively with the daily operations of Oculus Support agents.
- Monitor distribution and fulfillment center activities critical to the time sensitive communications linked to successful final mile solutions.
- Analyze distribution and fulfillment center data, ensure its integrity and alert the Customer Support and Logistics teams to errors or discrepancies that could disrupt operations or influence customer experience.
- Work closely with the Support team to ensure proper order processing, shipping and returns management.
- 1+ years of customer service experience, within a distribution or fulfillment center environment a plus
- Experience in Logistics and/or fulfillment operations
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming and/or consumer electronics industries
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization skills while managing multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to de-escalate emotional situations quickly and effectively while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Access
- Data reporting with experience with multiple ERP systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience in software, hardware, or game development a plus