Expected Salary$15 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Associate to work on-site at EBY's lower Manhattan office. EBY is a fast-paced brand that's just getting into the game, and you'd be starting on the ground floor as part of the team who is building this brand from the very beginning--a perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow with a company and be part of the launch team! EBY is looking for both temp-to-perm and contract employees.
In this role, you'll work to build and deliver the best possible customer experience over email, phone, live chat, and social media, and keep customers informed of the ways in which EBY is furthering its mission to empower women across the globe.
EBY is an underwear subscription service co-founded by actress and entrepreneur Sofia Vergara. 10% of EBY's net sales go to the Seven Bar Foundation, which empowers women across the world through microfinance business loans. EBY helps to create more first breaks and more independent women, while putting customers in underwear that wows.
As a customer experience associate, you'll join a team passionate about solving customer issues while tackling broader issues of global poverty and female empowerment.
“Nothing came to me easily. I had to work for 20 years to get to where I am today. It was through business that I made my career. Now it’s my turn to enable other women through a hand-up and every time you rock these perfectly seamless undies you do, too.” - Sofia Vergara, EBY Co-Founder
- An ability to build rapport with people very quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and you’re a great listener to boot
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit, and you’re always looking for ways to improve
- A great sense of humor and you spread cheer wherever you go
- Excited to contribute to EBY’s mission of women’s empowerment
- Technically savvy with experience in MS Office, including Excel
- Experience with Zendesk a strong plus!
Commitment: This is an on-going long-term contract.