Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$40.00 - $48.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Finance Assistant, A&R to assist with administrative tasks in support of the company’s internal music program. The ideal candidate will have a wide knowledge of and passion for music as well as 3+ years of music organization experience.
As Finance Assistant, you will:
- Work closely with the Music Operations Manager, A&R Team, and internal and external artists to verify receipt for all new approved music against accounts payables.
- Assist with invoice approvals, real-time expenditure recaps, special budget analysis projects, and budgetary forecasting.
- Aid in new supplier procurement, prep new artist contracts, request purchase orders, and assist in contract renewals for artists.
- Assist with department quarterly, half, and year-end financial analysis reports, artist budget reports, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Help facilitate receipt of all new approved music documentation.
- Enter new music and artist entries and follow up with all composers to receive data needed for ingestion.
- Help get all music files signed off and available for use quickly and consistently.
- 3+ years of financial administrative experience, preferably in an arts/music organization
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, as well as extremely detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Outlook, Google Docs, Word, Excel, Quip, Dropbox, Cortex, and Tableau
- Ability to communicate and work well with artists and creatives, and to thrive in a team environment
- Extensive music knowledge a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position with possible extension through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. The core hours are flexible but this role will have early morning meetings due to global meetings.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.