Expected Salary$21.00 - $23.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Client Services Manager to work on-site at our client’s Denver office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide outstanding support via phone and email to a growing number of clients in need of transcription services.
You’ll work with clients across the U.S. and across many sectors, including medical, legal, financial, and educational, and you'll be integral in managing daily client communications, issue resolution, and workflow management.
We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate also brings a desire to continuously learn and the ability to adapt to changing needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide outstanding support to clients via phone and email, answering any questions with professionalism and care.
- Maintain great attention to detail to fully support clients’ individual requirements.
- Manage time and workflow largely independently, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks.
- Manage communications with independent contractors to ensure the timely delivery of transcribed materials.
- 1+ years of transcription experience
- Friendly demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Acute attention to detail with the ability to work independently
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with strict turnaround times
- A high level of discretion and the ability to adhere to confidentiality policy and agreements
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Denver, CO.