Location:Long Island City, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$21.00 per hour
Schedule:Full-time, 40 hours per week, weekend flexibility required
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping a vehicle and service provider find a Customer Support Associate to work on-site with their team in Long Island City.
Your job will be to meet with and handle service requests for our prospective and existing customers, professional drivers who work for Uber and Lyft. You will have the opportunity to lead our on-site operations, analyze trends in customer management, and develop processes to enhance our customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be a high energy individual with knowledge of customer service and the rideshare industry.
As a Customer Support Associate, you will:
- Be the first-line support for all customer interactions in person, on the phone, and via email
- Complete driver onboarding (pricing, contract execution, vehicle matching)
- Utilize knowledge of the rideshare industry to provide best-in-class support
- Have availability to work full-time and on weekends
- Customer service experience with excellent communications skills
- Passion for customer service and talking to people
- Attention to detail
- Ability to juggle and prioritize different tasks
- Patience - willingness to deal with customers at all times of day
- Spanish proficiency is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time, contract-to-hire position staffed through HireArt and based on-site in Long Island City, Queens, New York.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.