The Louise Phillips Forbes Team at Halstead Property is looking for a Director of Operations to collaborate with Louise and take responsibility for team operations. This is an extraordinary opportunity for individuals who love working with people, have a passion for luxury real estate sales and development, and want to lead operations for the #1 Team at Halstead and one of the top teams in NYC.
The Director of Operations will provide leadership and services in finance, sales forecasting, sales processes, personnel, marketing (particularly contact management/CRM), and administration so that the team operates at its highest level of productivity and maximizes Gross Commission Income within available resources.
The Louise Phillips Forbes Team does 100 transactions each year, so efficient and scalable operations is a critical success factor. Our team hires go-getters. As the operations leader, you must have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customer and team member problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
This is a fast-paced, environment - you will be a contributor right from the start, whose insights and experiences will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our business. The Louise Phillips Forbes team is a place where your ideas will be valued, challenged, respected and you will be able to create your vision.
- Daily operations of the Business, Team, and Staff.
- KPIs, financials, and compliance reporting.
- Human resources and recruiting - recruit, hire, train, evaluate, and motivate.
- Contract and documentation management.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Keep the sales pipeline current and continuously improve pipeline-tracking productivity, including customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation systems in close partnership with the Director of Marketing. You will oversee implementing a CRM and related systems, maintaining databases, and coordinating marketing and sales activities.
- Ensure the Team is on track to meet its financial goals, develop and implement budgets, prepare reports, and assess Team performance against business goals.
- Advise and initiate actions to motivate the Team through incentives and feedback.
- Ensure Team members have the resources needed to complete their work.
- Document and implement educational programs and systems for all personnel, in concert with Louise and the Director of Marketing.
- Own process management and documentation for all property listing, sales, and closing activities.
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Management experience
- Technologically savvy
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing automation systems
- Real estate experience is a plus
- Trustworthy - consistently displays integrity, intent, ability and results in all endeavors building trust with all stakeholders. Fosters a culture of mutual respect, trust, and collaboration.
- Driven – self-motivated and managing; feeds back continuously on objectives to Louise and team members.
- Superb organizational skills - work closely with Louise and lead the team to ensure team focus and efficiency.
- Strategy and Planning skills - work closely with Louise to evolve a 2-year rolling strategy and annual budget.
- Analytically Capable and Metrics Driven - makes data-driven decisions with an understanding of the data and its sources.
- Excellent Communicator - can translate business ideas into layman’s terms in both written and oral communications.
- Quick Study - learns quickly and applies to decision-making.
- Cool under Pressure – always maintains professional and collegial demeanor. Acts quickly and pragmatically to prioritize and resolve problems.
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive base and incentive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flex spending and commuter benefits
- 401k and profit sharing
- Working on one of the top teams in NYC real estate!
Commitment: This is a full-time, permanent position with the Louise Phillips Forbes Team at Halstead Property, based in New York, NY.
Louise Phillips Forbes is an industry leader in New York City’s residential real estate market with career sales exceeding $3.2 billion. She is considered one of the elite Power Brokers in Manhattan and currently leads the #1 sales team at Halstead. The team includes 8 members from a variety of professional backgrounds and industries, including hospitality, fashion, beauty, real estate, and interior design.