Expected Salary$63 - $67 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Program Manager, Deal Desk to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with a team that manages the structuring and vetting of the company’s advertising partnerships. You’ll help evaluate, structure and guide deal proposals while working varied internal departments such as sales, marketing, finance, HR, and legal.
We’re seeking an experienced professional with a background in business or corporate development and expertise in strategy and media/ad purchasing. The ideal candidate is also an outstanding communicator, collaborator, and problem-solver.
- Evaluate, structure and guide deal proposals.
- Drive efficient processes for teams to negotiate successful joint business plans, partnership frameworks, and media agreements.
- Develop business frameworks and offer guidance on deal structures
- Provide analytical support and develop processes to track deal progress.
- Develop strategy and implementation plans related to sponsorships.
- Provide business analytics (market/industry/competitive trends) to help drive initiatives critical to growth and support decision making.
- Design, roll-out and manage tools to track deal performance and best practices.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 6+ years experience in structuring transactions in a business or corporate development role, purchasing or negotiating media buys, or working on strategy/operations at a media agency or consulting firm
- Digital media experience
- Experience in problem-solving with a focus on business problems (commercial, operational, financial)
- Experience defining workflows and identifying and implementing operational processes, ideally with a focus on strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Able to influence across various levels of management
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position based in New York, NY.