Expected Pay Rate:$17.75 per hour
Schedule:Flexible, with shifts available 7 days a week: mornings (8 AM - 1 PM), afternoons (1 PM - 7 PM), and nights (7 PM - 1 AM)
Via is a quickly expanding ride-share company that is using innovative technologies to create safe, affordable, and reliable travel experiences for users. As Brand Ambassador, you’ll be marketing Via and helping to grow our local network of users.
This is an ongoing independent contractor position. Hours are flexible with shifts available 7 days per week between the hours of 8 AM and 1 AM. Weekend and holiday availability is desired.
The ideal Brand Ambassador is highly motivated, energetic and outgoing, an excellent communicator, and passionate about Via!
As Brand Ambassador, you will:
- Be the face of Via in New York - lead our sales and business development efforts
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to new users.
- Educate people about Via in different capacities.
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Charismatic and friendly - you are the face of Via’s brand
- Meticulous and vigilant, with keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a sales or customer service role a plus
- Weekend and holiday availability is desired
Commitment: This is an independent contractor role and is based in New York. Hours can vary with shifts available 7 days per week between the hours of 8 AM and 1 AM. Weekend and holiday availability is desired.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via's mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in the United States and in Europe through its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans, ViaVan. Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.