Expected Salary$44 - $47 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Events Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with internal partners to flawlessly execute events and ensure client expectations are met.
- Develop and execute integrated plans and logistics for each event, from initial planning to on-site event management and post event follow up.
- Source event vendors and needs, including hotels, off-site venues, caterers and others.
- Accurately forecast and manage event budgets for promotional materials, catering, venues, and other event production needs.
- Maintain event registration lists and attendee communication.
- Route invoices and record payments accurately into budget trackers.
- Ensure clients needs are met throughout the entire event lifecycle.
- Evaluate results against goals, deliver wrap-up reports, and generate learnings for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 5+ years experience in the tech industry
- Experience planning events from start to finish, including working with vendors, media, and internal stakeholders
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Flexible and adaptable to event challenges
- Ability to frequently travel throughout North America
Commitment: This is a two-year contract.