Expected Salary$25 - $28 per hour
We're looking for a Host Consultant -- Magical Trips to work for HireArt onsite at Airbnb on a contract basis. As a Host Consultant, you'll be a leader on Airbnb's Magical Trips team, and will be responsible for ensuring that Airbnb's Experience Hosts are successful. We are looking for a small team of entrepreneurial-minded individuals that will lead these efforts in multiple regions.
In this role you’ll be building and engaging with the host community from scratch by using your creativity to ensure that all experiences have the highest quality and are truly unique to the market. To ensure success of the market you will be empowered to own the education, quality and recognition of your hosts on the ground.
- Define what success is in your market. What makes that city great? What type of trips do we want to see? What does a magical travel experience look and feel like in that market?
- You will be vetting and reviewing all hosts that are applying in a given market. You’ll use quality standards and guidelines along with your judgment to decide which ones truly represent the character and uniqueness of the market
- Run and facilitate monthly community introduction workshops in the different markets to ensure all hosts are equipped to be successful
- Own the feedback loop to ensure hosts in the market receive regular feedback and performance overviews
- Build a community of leaders and mentors that help scale the Initiation sessions
- Manage and reward community leaders
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development or Account Management.
- You have a growth mindset. You think and act like an entrepreneur. You are scrappy and goal driven.
- You’ll be part of the first Trips Market Manager team in Magical Trips and you’ll be shaping the playbook for other regions
- You have great people skills
- You are strategic and analytical in your thinking
- You are able to work in a cross-functional environment
Commitment: This is a 7 month contract opportunity.