Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:7 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Global Business Marketing (GBM) team. The ideal candidate will be a bold, multi-faceted digital marketer with 4+ years' relevant experience.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal business results.
- Understand and communicate basic design principles to create breakthrough digital creative in partnership with the brand design team.
- Build and execute integrated media and digital strategy across paid, owned, and earned channels.
- Run global cross-digital campaigns across many channels.
- Project manage and coordinate digital campaign operational efforts across channels, including managing agency-vendor relationships.
- Define and align campaign objectives and KPIs with concise and effective reporting and analysis of campaign.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to scope projects.
- Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery within budget.
- Communicate effectively with partners and stakeholders to outline plans, process, and results.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years' relevant experience
- Experience developing and managing channel strategy and budgets
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners
- Comprehensive knowledge of online and offline media trends, channels, and practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry, agencies, and channels
- Extensive experience running campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, additional paid social channels, display, programmatic, and SEM
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA.