Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest home-sharing marketplace find a Content Strategist to help define content strategy for new products. The ideal candidate will have outstanding writing and editing skills and a sound working knowledge of current web content development practices.
As a Content Strategist, you will:
- Write clear and concise content across multiple touch points including product names, labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, marketing pages, and notifications.
- Develop content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverables that explain your recommendations and help people understand the practice of content strategy.
- Approach your work with a global mindset, advocating for designs and language that internationalize well and working with our translations team to improve quality.
- 4+ years of relevant experience on user-focused writing, including work in hardware, software, digital agency, or documentation
- Experience creating and shaping foundational product content for a corporation
- Experience in both content development and strategy
- Excellent editorial, communications, and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.