HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager - Marketplace Sales to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for driving projects to prepare and convert Airbnb hosts to a new program showcasing high-quality homes.
A successful candidate is entrepreneurial, sales-oriented, forward-thinking, passionate and experienced project manager.
- Drive telesales, email campaigns, and appreciation initiatives to help lead the host recruitment effort.
- Build and optimize operations and processes, ensuring quality execution at all times.
- Track impact, gather learnings and insights, and share clear results with the broader team.
- Work cross-functionally, managing external vendors and partnering closely with internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience in project management, sales, or operations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines concurrently
- Ability to develop and implement efficient and effective processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate successfully with different stakeholders
- Good analytical skills - competency in Excel is a must, experience with SQL a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills - ability to coach and manage others, and share insights
- Passion for Airbnb, travel, and the sharing economy. Being a host on Airbnb is a plus!
Commitment: This is a 3 mo. contract.