Expected Salary$18.00 - $20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire part-time Customer Service Associates to work at our client’s San Jose location as well as occasional off-site events on a contract basis. Our client is a rapidly growing startup company that provides rideshare drivers with unique amenities to create an exceptional travel experience for riders and maximize earnings.
As Customer Service Associate, you’ll be critical to expansion efforts in the San Jose area by engaging, converting, and signing up new driver clients. You’ll develop an expert-level understanding of the company and its products, how it benefits local drivers, and how it enhances the rideshare experience. You'll communicate effectively with diverse audiences to help drive business growth.
This is a part-time position with approximately 20 hours per week, scheduled Monday-Friday. It takes someone who is personable, can hustle and move fast, and get things done! You're an ideal candidate if you have great charisma, are confident talking to strangers, and have the ability to follow through on details, manage events, and share your passion for the brand.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Engage effectively with new and potential clients on-site and at company marketing events.
- Convert potential clients and assist with their onboarding, ensuring client success.
- Manage local onboarding events and represent the brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Recruit other team members to help drive business growth.
- A charismatic, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to get-things-done
- Must be comfortable speaking to strangers
- Flexible availability
- Local to the San Jose area and able to commute to/from different onboarding events
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
- Startup experience is a plus
- Previous Marketing, Sales, Brand Ambassador, or Warehouse work is a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in San Jose, CA.