Expected Salary$80 - $83 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with cross-functional teams and manage user journey and information mapping projects to improve overall user experience across social media platforms.
We’re seeking a Project Manager who is resourceful, action-oriented, and able to collaborate effectively with different individuals across the organization. You’re also able to identify pain points, risks, and solutions, overcoming obstacles to accomplish project goals and ensure highly quality deliverables.
- Analyze existing information and work with cross-functional teams to understand requirements
- Develop user journey maps and present maps to team leads to define future initiatives.
- Plan, coordinate and drive major maintenance initiatives and Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC) events in the data centers.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Maintain program status wiki pages and provide frequent program updates.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management experience
- A background in information mapping and user/UX research
- A demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions
- Experience in risk management
- Proactive with the proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Past experience as an engineer a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.