Expected Salary$26 - $30 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Guidelines and Training Strategist to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop new and structure existing guidelines and training materials for product teams.
We’re seeking candidates with writing expertise and an understanding of document design and information architecture. The ideal candidate is also a great communicator and collaborator and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Organize, restructure and standardize instructional content across various materials.
- Organize large documents with the goal of making them easy to understand, retain, and reference.
- Develop visual reference guides and decision trees to improve understanding and application of guidelines.
- Lead training and launch updates with vendors and onsite review teams.
- Coordinate feedback from product and policy stakeholders to update guidelines and instructional material.
- Review data from review teams to identify patterns and trends in errors to improve training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English/Writing, Instructional Design, or related
- Experience developing and structuring online user guides and help manuals
- Solid understanding of documentation design and UX and information architecture
- Experience with content collaboration and CMS platforms
- Portfolio/work samples that demonstrate expertise in user interaction and documentation strategy
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Mountain View, CA.