Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $57.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Hardware Technician (Cameras and Sensors) to support cameras and sensors technology development projects with mechanical and analytical testing tools.As a Hardware Technician, you will:
- Assist your team in the assembly of optical components.
- Utilize different manufacturing processes for the development of miniature cameras.
- Set up, adjust, and maintain laboratory equipment (e.g. adhesive dispensing, bond testing, etc ).
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Work with your team to develop custom test setups.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Analyze, gather, and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs, and narratives.
- Bachelor’s degree in materials and engineering (ME), materials, engineering, or related field
- Ability to work independently and manage your time
- Ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results
- Verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of adhesives, adhesive dispense techniques, SMT, and camera module assembly is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.