HireArt is looking to hire a People Data Analytics Specialist to work on-site at Dropbox’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support the People Data Analytics team in better understanding and improving “people processes” and conducting one-off analyses to answer questions that will help executives across the company make key HR and Recruiting decisions.
- Develop reports and analyses regarding employee engagement, diversity, attrition, and hiring.
- Survey preparation, administration, and project management support for engagement, new hire, and on-boarding surveys.
- Serve as team's go-to person for data requests and stakeholder management.
- Help the team troubleshoot through data issues or inconsistencies when they arise.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of work experience
- Experience serving as a primary point of contact on a team for data requests
- Excel savviness (e.g., formulas, indexes, pivot tables, charts, data validation)
- Positive attitude, humility, strong communication skills, and a sense of urgency
- Genuine interest in HR analytics and deepening one’s technical skills
- Experience working with HR data
- Experience building presentations and graphics for executive audiences
- Technical skills: Tableau, SPSS, R, Python, SQL
- Project management experience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.