Are you naturally empathetic? Do you care deeply about helping people find jobs? Are you tech savvy and want to work at a start-up?
At HireArt, we'd like to make the process of applying to jobs more personal, meritocratic and humane. We care greatly about our job applicant pool and want to provide amazing customer support to all candidates who apply to jobs via HireArt. We are looking for a fantastic Candidate Success Associate.
Your job will consist of:
- Responding to candidate emails, chats and voicemails
- Helping candidates resolve technical difficulties
- Answering candidates' questions about jobs listed on HireArt
- Helping job applicants succeed by giving them feedback, support and encouragement
- Writing effective content for HireArt's Help Center
- Documenting and reporting product bugs, and suggesting new product features
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) are required
- Great attitude. Someone who likes to help others
- Detail oriented. Must respond to every email and make sure to keep track of bugs and problems.
- Experience doing customer service
Commitment: This is a part-time (20-25 hours per week) position based in Irvine, CA.
HireArt is a VC funded start-up in New York that is improving the way people get hired. We’re using technology to improve candidate screening and sourcing, which is helping our clients find phenomenal job applicants easily and quickly. At the same time we’re humanizing the applicant’s job search – everyone that applies to a job through HireArt knows where they stand in the hiring process.
Our clients tell us we deliver candidates that are a good fit for their companies and have dramatically reduced the time to hire. We are focused on web tech and web enabled companies and work with over 400 clients including Facebook, Airbnb, Dropbox, Via, Google, and start-ups that are making their first hires.