Expected Salary$15 - $20 per hour
HireArt is seeking an intelligent self-starter to work part-time at Via's Washington, DC driver operations center on a contract basis. Via is a quickly expanding ride-sharing app looking to add another Driver Partner Support Specialist to their team to help support their driver partners and day-to-day operations.
In this role, you'll learn the ins and outs of growing a company from business development to operations management and beyond, while giving Via's driver partners an incredible experience. This is a part-time position with approximately 20-25 hours per week during regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm).
In this role you will:
- Create and develop relationships with new driver partners
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis
- Provide top notch support to our partners
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on a variety of projects at once
- Outgoing and sociable; cool under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a customer service role required
Commitment: This is a part-time (20-25 hours per week), ongoing contract position based in Washington, D.C. Shifts are scheduled during regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm).
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.