Expected Pay Rate:$45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 12:00pm - 8:00pm EST (9:00am - 5:00pm PST)
Are you naturally empathetic? Do you care deeply about helping people find jobs? Are you tech-savvy and want to work at a start-up? HireArt is looking to hire a fantastic Customer Service Associate!
HireArt is the standard for easy, ethical, professional contract employment. At HireArt, we'd like to make the process of applying to jobs more personal, meritocratic and humane.
We care greatly about our job applicant pool and want to provide amazing customer support to all candidates who apply to jobs via HireArt.
As Customer Service Associate at HireArt, you will:
- Provide support to candidates and employees via phone, email, and chat.
- Help candidates and employees resolve technical issues.
- Answer candidates' questions about jobs listed on HireArt.
- Help job applicants succeed by giving them feedback, support, and encouragement.
- Write effective content for HireArt's Help Center.
- Document and report product bugs, and suggest new product features.
- Work with diverse teams to solve issues effectively and triage as appropriate.
- Assisting employees with general inquiries (time and attendance, payment, benefits, etc.)
- Special Projects work with Operations team as needed
- Previous experience in customer support, ideally including phone, email, chat, and web-based support
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A great attitude and a passion for helping others succeed
- A team player able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams
- Highly attentive to detail and strong time-management skills
- Strong sense of judgment when working with sensitive information
- Tech-savvy and able to identify and document bugs or technical issues--help us level up our product with your ideas!
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), permanent position and can be remote outside of New York. Applicants must be able to work 12 - 8 p.m. EST (or 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST).
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
HireArt is a software company building the standard for easy contract employment. We offer employers a seamless platform that covers every part of the employment process, from finding talent to screening and interviewing, onboarding, benefits, payroll, HR support, and outplacement. We offer employees a modern, responsive and caring home base where they can enjoy the support of a traditional workplace with the fluidity of contract work.
You can think of HireArt as Zenefits or Gusto for contract staffing. Our strategy is to provide the best contract employment experience for clients and employees in a market that is expensive, manual, local, provides limited services to employers and workers, and sees limited use of software to scale manual processes. The contract staffing industry is a trillion-dollar market worldwide and there are no other modern contract employment platforms.
HireArt blends technology with personalized support to make the contract employment relationship an excellent experience for everyone. We've already helped build teams at hundreds of awesome companies including, Facebook, Google, and Airbnb, and we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of applicants in their job searches.
For HireArt employees, we offer Salary + Equity + Benefits packages including:
- Health, dental & vision insurance (100% paid by HireArt)
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits