Expected Pay Rate:$23.00 - $26.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 year contract
HireArt is helping New England’s largest energy delivery company find an Energy Project Coordinator to perform administrative tasks to help support and manage new and existing programs. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of administrative experience and be extremely organzied, proactive, and have strong communication skills.
As the Energy Project Coordinator, you will:
- Support the implementation and management of new and existing programs.
- Track and report financial programs and operational performance.
- Support the development and execution of contracts.
- Coordinate project activities, manage budgets, and provide behind the scenes support for all projects across 3 states.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and quarterly reporting.
- Direct support programs scheduling, cost-effectiveness, and project administration.
- Liaise with contractors as directed.
- Bachelors degree in personnel administration, business administration, labor relations, finance, marketing, or another related field
- 1+ years of experience in administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated versatility, imagination, thoroughness, and accuracy
- Excellent detail orientation and multi-tasking skills
- Be able to spark new ideas and be stimulated by obstacles and challenges
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-year contract position through HireArt and based in Westwood, MA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.