Expected Salary$32 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service - Data Quality & Policy Compliance Agent to work on site on Facebook's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of internal Facebook sales advertising data change requests, while maintaining accuracy of internal sales data and ensuring requests are policy complaint.
- Process internal sales requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance of requests against internal change policies.
- Compose professional and thorough communications for requests handling.
- Provide continual feedback about the effectiveness of processes and procedures.
- Assist or conduct new employee training as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two years professional experience, including customer service experience in a call center environment handling technical or data specific customer cases.
- Previous experience enforcing policies that may require pushing back on customer requests to ensure compliance.
- Previous experience managing large volumes of data while ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent team player with support mentality of “going above and beyond.”
Commitment: This is a 4 mo. contract.