Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Workday Ops Partner to support Workday business initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of Workday HCM experience.
You will be responsible for the data integrity of Workday and be the first point of contact for all people team-related needs. As system administrators, you will be responsible for enforcing system privacy and may be required to participate in troubleshooting with various developers.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), fully remote, 6-month contract position. This role can be performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
As Workday Ops Partner, you will:
- Support Workday business initiatives.
- Work closely with various teams across multiple functions to help improve processes.
- Advise on business asks and leverage the technological capabilities of Workday to maximize system efficiencies.
- Support and guide a team of Workday Ops Analysts and act as backup when needed.
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred, or equivalent education and experience
- 6+ years of Workday HCM experience
- Strong Excel experience and data management/analysis preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), fully remote, 6-month contract position through HireArt. This role can be performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.