Expected Pay Rate:$28.85 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 year contract
HireArt is helping New England’s largest energy delivery company find an Inside Sales Representative to source new sales opportunities by following up on leads and making cold calls and emails. The ideal candidate will have prior professional or in-school experience in a sales-oriented position or in a role providing a high level of customer service, social interaction, or persuasion.
As Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Source new sales opportunities by following up on leads and making cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Review energy advisor pipeline and follow up accordingly for opportunities that have not had a documented activity in Salesforce/Oracle.
- Schedule appointments for qualified opportunities to the appropriate energy advisor for further development and closure.
- Reach annual goals and targets.
- Review all sales appointments to ensure customer is qualified to receive a no cost natural gas service line.
- Follow up with opportunities that have not been contracted or closed lost by the energy advisors team.
- High school diploma or GED, bachelors degree preferred
- Prior professional or in-school experience in a sales-oriented position or in a role providing a high level of customer service, social interaction, or persuasion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly computer savvy and eager to learn new systems, prior experience with Salesforce or Oracle is a plus
- Focused, ambitious, and highly organized
- Comfortable with processes/procedures and very detail-oriented
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-year contract position through HireArt and based in Southborough, MA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.