Expected Salary$24 per hour, minimum
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide direct administrative support and coordinate on-site and off-site events for an office of 200 people.
We’re seeking an Administrative Assistant with experience in scheduling and calendaring, event planning, and tracking budget and expense reports. You’re a great communicator, whether verbally or in writing, you’re highly organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Manage high-volume calendars, schedule meetings, and book meeting rooms.
- Aid in new-hire set up and office arrangements.
- Coordinate office-wide on and off site events.
- Lead interns for team events.
- Provide administrative support for team and executives.
- Manage budgeting and expense reports.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in administrative support
- Proficient in high-volume calendaring
- Strong event coordination and planning skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Persistence and strong follow-through
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Experience with Quip, Concur, and/or Minutes
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.