Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Safety Contractor to work onsite at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll review and resolve user reports related to spam accounts and other potential violations of terms of service. You'll work with a team to maintain consistent workflows, uphold trust and safety efforts, and improve user experience.
- Respond to varied user reports and inquiries within an online queue.
- Review user accounts to determine whether they are spam accounts or violate other terms of service.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and discretion while providing high-quality support to users.
- Identify and communicate trends you're seeing to help improve support efforts and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Able to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Tech savvy and familiar with various web and mobile apps
- Previous experience applying corporate/public policy
- Comfortable working with sensitive or graphic content
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.