Expected Salary$20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Specialist to work on-site at our client's Dumbo office on a contract basis. This is a full-time, short-term contract position expected to last through November 1st.
In this role, you'll be working with teams that are dedicated to making innovative learning tools that kids and teachers love. You’ll help a growing number of users across thousands of K-12 schools succeed and have an outstanding experience.
Empathy, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and exceptional communication skills are essential to this role.
- Serve effectively as a customer-facing point of contact to ensure that the customer experience is of the highest possible quality.
- Respond quickly and effectively to customer support tickets via email, phone, and other customer experience technologies.
- Help schools and districts use the company's platform.
- Resolve customer issues promptly, professionally, and compassionately.
- Reach out to customers to secure prompt payment of past due accounts.
- Escalate issues when appropriate and monitor resolution.
- Log and maintain information across systems.
- Maintain and contribute to FAQs and other support documentation.
- Experience in customer support or account management
- Experience using customer support software and a CRM - preferably Zendesk and Salesforce
- Strong technical skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and great instincts for what to try in order to resolve technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A solid conceptual understanding of how a web application works
- The ability to communicate effectively between sales, customer success, customer experience and IT
- Great empathy for the challenges K-12 teachers face in their daily work
- A love of solving problems, learning new things and making customers happy
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.