Expected Salary$16.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking part-time Brand Ambassadors to join our client's Washington D.C. team on an independent contractor basis. Our client is a rapidly growing startup company that enables drivers to increase their earnings by providing an exceptional rideshare experience with a custom box of amenities - from snacks to earbuds.
This is a part-time, ongoing independent contractor position. As a Brand Ambassador, you'll be part of the Onboarding Team and develop an understanding of the company and how it benefits local drivers. It takes someone who is personable, can hustle and move fast, and get things done!
You're an ideal candidate if you have great charisma, are confident talking to strangers, and have the ability to follow through on details, manage events, and share your passion for our client's brand. Strong performers will be elevated into team management or full-time HQ roles quickly.
- Master your understanding of the company’s offerings and be able to clearly explain them to potential clients.
- Convert potential clients and assist with onboarding.
- Manage local onboarding events and represent the brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Recruit other Onboarding Team members.
- A charismatic, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to get-things-done
- Must be comfortable speaking to strangers
- Flexible availability
- Local to the Washington D.C. area and able to commute to/from different onboarding events
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
- Startup experience is a plus
- Previous Marketing, Sales, or Brand Ambassador work is a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), ongoing independent contractor position based in Washington, D.C.